From April 15, 2022, the new cultural funding will start, relaunch culture “Off the screen – into life” .
The new model looks like this:
There is a fixed application period (04/15/2022 – 05/31/2022) for a project period (06/01/2022 – 11/30/2022).
The Studierendenwerk Thüringen has €25,000 available for your cultural projects – with up to €5,000 per project.
All entries are checked for completeness and then decided by a jury , which consists of students from different university locations and employees of the Studierendenwerk.
The judges then examine the applications together and decide according to criteria such as:
Information stands in the canteens of the Studierendenwerk Thüringen:
- Monday, April 4th, 2022 – Mensa Ehrenberg in Ilmenau and Mensa Carl-Zeiss-Promenade in Jena
- Tuesday, April 5th, 2022 – Mensa Altonaer Straße in Erfurt
- Wednesday, April 6th, 2022 – Mensa Nordhäuser Straße in Erfurt and Mensa am Park in Weimar
- Monday, April 11th, 2022 – Mensa Ernst-Abbe-Platz in Jena and Mensa Weinberghof in Nordhausen
- Tuesday, April 12th, 2022 – Canteen on the Wartenberg in Eisenach and Canteen on the Path of Friendship in Gera
- Wednesday, April 13th, 2022 – Blechhammer canteen in Schmalkalden